[Phpmyadmin-devel] Interested in GSOC project--Server variables and settings page help - ID: 3196075

陈岳峰 dennislyve at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 07:29:37 CET 2011

Hi,

 I have committed my work for Server variables and settings page help - ID:
3196075. I modified server_variables.php and store the information in the
table pma_server_variables whose sql file in the folder script. you should
import the table first.

Please check it on http://repo.or.cz/r/phpmyadmin/dennischen.git/

I use qtip to show the description but it seems that qtip confilcts with the
functon which toggle the hover class, but I cannot find where is the
function, can somebody help me ?

Another suggestion, JQueryUI 1.9 will include a tooltip layout, maybe we can
use that instead of qtip?It's hard to say when 1.9 will be released though

Dennis Chen