[Phpmyadmin-devel] Proposed theme changes

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Wed Mar 16 12:27:09 CET 2011

Mike Homme a écrit :
> Hey Piotr,
>
> Thanks for your feedback, it does make sense considering the point is to
> view data! : )
>
> I'll  be sure to consider your suggestions with the next CSS rev.
>
> When do we think RC1 might come about?

Mike,
3.4.0-beta4 was released on March 12. I think we should let users test
it at least two weeks before a -rc1. Meanwhile we'll have to evaluate
which bugs are showstoppers for -rc1.

Also on March 18 we'll learn if phpMyAdmin is a mentoring org for GSoC
2011; if so, we should get help from would-be student participants who
will fix some of the bugs as part of their getting involved with the
project.