[Phpmyadmin-devel] default Configuration values in Documentation

Dieter Adriaenssens dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 14:43:32 CET 2011

Hi All,

At this moment, the Documentation page contains a list of all
available Configuration options [0], with a small explanation of what
it does and the possible values, but it doesn't show what the current
default value is. I know it is possible to check the default value in
the libraries/config.default.php file, but for most users it would be
more convenient to look it up in the documentation.

Should we add the default value to the Documentation? As the default
values are readily available, the Documentation page could be
synchronized with a script.

What do you think?

[0] http://www.phpmyadmin.net/documentation/Documentation.html#config

Kind regards,