[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSOC Interesting

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Sat Mar 19 21:36:33 CET 2011

Le 2011-03-19 16:26, Andreas Lundquist a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> If you say so, I just thought it looked weird but I don't know how replace()
> works. Could you describe what the replace function do?
> replace(/ '/g, " ' ' ") + " ' , ";
> I think the first start quotation just before the /g doesn't have any end
> quotation.
>
> Either way, I'm looking for a solution because I get an internal server
> error 500 for my inline editing ajax call to tbl_replace.php when saving.
> I think it's my environment as it works on the latest demo from the wiki but
> I don't know. Maybe someone else has got the same problem.

(Please avoid top-posting).

Please give a test case of what you are trying to inline edit. Server
error 500 is at the server level (a level below phpMyAdmin) and not
related to it.

Anyway if there were an error in the generated Javascript, it would be
seen at the browser's js console level, not at the server level.