[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSoC 2011:phpMyAdmin OOP

Mateusz Lewandowski gandalfml at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 22:45:45 CET 2011

Hello,

My name is Mateusz Lewandowski, I'm studying computer science and I'm on the
forth term of my studies. I have very strong background in OOP, especially
in C++ and Java, but I also have some experience in php(I finish one
individual project which is written using Symfony framework an now is
available on http://www.biuro-lewandowscy.pl/ ).
I'm very interested in phpMyAdmin OOP  project and I'll get familiar with
code of phpMyAdmin as soon as possible in this week. I think that porting
existing code into object orientated structure should be easy for me.

regards,
Mateusz Lewandowski