[Phpmyadmin-devel] Interested in AJAXify Interface project idea

Thilanka Kaushalya lgtkaushalya at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 06:21:52 CET 2011

Hi Marc,

    Thanks for adding the Ajaxify ideas to the wiki page.

> Indeed these are good ideas; I'll update the
> http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/AJAXify_Interface page with them.

    Since my exam is over I started working on adding the Show/Hide search
results option to the db search. I have almost done that, but have to
clarify small issue on that.
    Currently when a user deletes the searched results it shows the delete
results as well as the sql query box on the same page. I have add the option
of hide/show query box link with my previous patch *ID: 3176420 [1]* .
Currently when I add the show/hide search results link it handle hide/show
of both results and the sql query box.
    I'm not sure whether we need both these links and it seems better to
have only one link (Show/Hide search results). I have shared some screen
shots of the problem with this google doc [2]. Please can you help me on
this issue. Thank you.

[1] -
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3176420&group_id=23067&atid=377410
[2] -