[Phpmyadmin-devel] Database Search and Ajax

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Thu Mar 24 17:45:52 CET 2011

Thilanka Kaushalya a écrit :
> Hi Marc,
>
>     1. Do we need the query box on this page?
>     1.2 If we need it, maybe hide it by default?
>
>     2. When I delete using the Delete link in "Search results", the number
>     of matches is not updated.
>

> It is working correctly with me. Please can you check it again by cache
> clearing.

Tested again with cache clearing, still have the problem. Here is my
scenario:

- I do a db-search for some string, let's say I get one match inside
table "person".

- I click Delete _on the same line_ as the "1 match inside table person"
message.

- I get a "Delete the matches" popup and click OK.

- The interface shows the generated "DELETE" statement but the upper
part still shows "1 match inside table person" and the Total still shows
"1 match".