[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSoC 2011:phpMyAdmin OOP

Mateusz Lewandowski gandalfml at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 01:28:54 CET 2011

Hi again,

Now I can tell that I understand phpMyAdmin structure of code and generally
how it works:) The first part of code that I'm going to turn into OOP is
libraries, there is a horrible disorder in this part, and when you wont use
some of library function you must make a big effort to do it well. Also
scripts witch are used to initialised phpMyAdmin should be turn into OOP.
Next step that I'm going to make is, as I wrote before, to separate out the
logic of application and the view layer, when this will have been done,
there will be easy work to port the rest code into OOP. I'll have three
mounts only for this job, I think that it is possible to turn whole code of
phpMyAdmin into OOP, maybe I'm wrong, but I'm going to try do it.

I have a question in matter of patch that I should sent with my proposal.
Here
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=2937379&group_id=23067&atid=377411is
written that "Currently SQL pretty printer shows documentation links",
where are this links? Maybe I overlook something, but can you explain me
about what exactly is this Feature Request?

Thank you
Mateusz Lewandowski