[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSoC 2011:phpMyAdmin OOP (Mateusz Lewandowski)

Gayan Hewa devgayan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 02:54:58 CEST 2011

  Hi,

About converting , the Program Structure to MVC. I am currently working
on few project with the Zend Framework. And one project which we
manually created a framework that implements the pattern. As your
suggestion , i think even i could give a hand  , since its going to be
something massive. We could simple address certain modules of the system.

In terms of using the MVC pattern , how do u plan to do this ? Create
one from scratch (I think this would be good) or adopt an existing
Framework. In either case we can look in to this in more detail.

Regards,

Gayan