[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSoC 2011: time to submit your proposals!

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Tue Mar 29 11:29:22 CEST 2011

Hi,
Now that the official GSoC site is accepting student proposals, students
should send their proposals to
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/google/gsoc2011/phpmyadmin
for them to be officially examined.

In the past, a proposal could be edited by the student after submission
and I believe it's still the case. Mentors will interact with students
in private to ask clarifications about their proposals.

Discussion may still happen on this mailing list and I'll try today to
answer students who previously sent questions about an idea for which I
am a proposed mentor.