[Phpmyadmin-devel] Wanna join OOPs implementation

Rakesh Kumar kumar3180 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 17:06:45 CEST 2011

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 7:30 PM, Michal Čihař <michal at cihar.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Dne Mon, 28 Mar 2011 20:18:26 +0530
> Rakesh Kumar <kumar3180 at gmail.com> napsal(a):
>
>>     I am a student pursuing B Tech(Graduation) in Computer Science and
>> Engineering from India and i am in final semester.I am new to this community
>> and posting my views for the very first time. I want to convert this
>> application into Three tier architecture. I have worked on PHPMyAdmin for my
>> personal purpose.
>> I also want to work for User Interface improvement but couldn't get so much
>> idea about it, if somebody can help me understanding it?
>
> Well this project is mostly meant for people experienced with user
> interface design who would be able to bring their own ideas for
> improving the interface.
>
> --
>        Michal Čihař | http://cihar.com | http://blog.cihar.com

I don't how much experience you are talking about and perhaps i
couldn't suggest very good ideas according to you, to make user
interface better. But i worked as a freelancer for a company for 6
months so i can say that i am not a newbie.
And as Google has mentioned this SoC is for students only, i am
confident enough to say that YES i can do it. Additionally i have
applied for OOP conversion of PhpMyAdmin so i don't think there is
anything i can't do (IMHO).
--
Regards
RAKESH KUMAR