[Phpmyadmin-devel] Interested coding for phpmyadmin in GSoC

Madis Rääk madis.raak at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 13:03:15 CEST 2011

Hi everyone,

My name is Madis and I'm a student from Tallinn, Estonia. I'm currently
studying at the Estonian Information Technology College. My major subject is
Systems Development.

I have been a using phpmyadmin for about two to three
years now. So far your tool has been invaluable for me during the
development of web applications. Unfortunately I have been using it as a
basic user.

And that means I don't have any specific ideas what to develop. But I want
to show you guys that I am very interested in coding phpMyAdmin for the
GSoC. Mostly I have knowledge in PHP, HTML, CSS and Mysql so anything with
these would be nice.

Going to download the latest source code from the git repository and try to
work with your bugs in the bug tracker.

So, give some feedback and how to get more involvede with phpMyAdmin.

Take care,
Madis