[Phpmyadmin-devel] DB Operations - Resolution problem

Piotr Przybylski piotr.prz at gmail.com
Sun May 1 20:10:15 CEST 2011

2011/5/1 Madhura Jayaratne <madhura.cj at gmail.com>:
> Hi all,
> Rouslan, in his comment on tracker item [1] pointed out that with the new
> layout in DB Operations page, the page looks weird in both Firefox and
> Opera. He is using the screen resolution of 1280 x 1024.
> I would like to know whether the new layout looks okay/weird in other
> resolutions as well.
> I initially checked with 1366 x 768 and the page looks okay with that
> resolution.

Make your window narrower and you will see this effect. For database
operations tab this limit seems to be 944 pixels in width (page body,
not browser window), and for table operations 837 pixels (give or take
a few px).

We can ignore this problem, or assume people use modern browsers and
add CSS media queries for targeting small screen widths.

--
Piotr Przybylski