[Phpmyadmin-devel] Charts colors and git question

Tyron Madlener tyronx at gmail.com
Mon May 2 15:35:36 CEST 2011

On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 11:23 AM, Michal Čihař <michal at cihar.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Dne Sat, 30 Apr 2011 15:27:47 +0200
> Tyron Madlener <tyronx at gmail.com> napsal(a):
>
>> I thought its a good idea to make the charts adjust to the current
>> theme colors, so I wrote a patch for it:
>> http://www.tyron.at/tmp/chart_colors.patch
>> I also wrote a short blog entry about it, showing screenshots of the
>> new changed charts:
>> http://tyronx.blogspot.com/2011/04/some-better-colors-for-charts.html
>
> Changed colors definitely look better.

Shall I upload the patch to the sourceforge tracker?

>> I tried to pull it to my repos on repo.or.cz but it doesn't accept my
>> user name and password. Set I set up a push account for me though, and
>> typed in my public key. The (Windows)-git-commit-tool-gui shows me the
>> same public key.
>
> If it asks for user name and password, something is wrong, it should
> use only they key.
>
>> After I checked out the code, I've added my repos with the command
>> 'git remote add tyronm ssh://repo.or.cz/srv/git/phpmyadmin/tyronm.git'
>> then trying to pull via 'git pull tyronm'. Anyone know what I'm doing
>> wrong?
>
> pull is to download from remote tree, while push is to publish changes
> back. Maybe that is actually the problem?

Oh, only now I realize I've replied to the wrong address. I've got it
working already. Here's what I did yesterday:

It seems like i narrowed it down to the fact that ssh seems to take my
default username that is 'Tyron' instead of the username provided in
the git config, that is 'tyron'

E:\htdocs\phpmyadmin>git push tyronm
Tyron at repo.or.cz's password:

When I supply ssh with the right username it seems to work:

E:\htdocs\phpmyadmin>ssh -l tyron repo.or.cz
Enter passphrase for key '/home/Tyron/.ssh/id_rsa':
fatal: What do you think I am? A shell?
                                      Connection to repo.or.cz closed.

Oh well. I just signed up another user named Tyron on repo.or.cz. Now
it works. Thanks anyway :)