[Phpmyadmin-devel] Suggestion for the table export page

Tyron Madlener tyronx at gmail.com
Mon May 2 16:31:13 CEST 2011

In phpMyAdmin 3.3 most of the export settings were visible in one page
without scrolling, hence requiring only very few clicks to export what
you need. But in 3.4 when I try to export the table structure I first
need to click '(o) custom' then scroll down and search through all the
text where in order to find where I select  '(o) structure'. It feels
very unintuitive for me.

What about:
a) We put all the settings in jquery tabs
b) On the first tab will be the most used options: Format, Output type
(File / as Text) and what to dump (2 checkboxes for each data and
structure)

Here's a demo of the tabs: http://jqueryui.com/demos/tabs/

Also, all the pma demos on the server seem to have troubles:
Warning in ./libraries/dbi/mysqli.dbi.lib.php#111
mysqli_real_connect(): (28000/1045): Access denied for user
'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)