[Phpmyadmin-devel] PBMS tables

Piotr Przybylski piotr.prz at gmail.com
Wed May 11 12:54:41 CEST 2011

2011/5/11 Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info>:
> Le 2011-05-11 06:21, Piotr Przybylski a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> is there any reason for hiding PBMS tables (pbms_repository,
>> pbms_reference, pbms_metadata, pbms_metadata_header,
>> pbms_metadata_dump) from users?
>>
> This behavior was validated by the PBMS developer so there must be a
> good reason. Do you want me to ask him?

Yes, it would help. I don't know how PBMS works with them, but these
look like information_schema-like tables, and such data should be
displayed at least to superuser.

Currently table list is filtered, without any check for PBMS
availability so tables with these names are always hidden.

--
Piotr Przybylski