[Phpmyadmin-devel] Recently Used Tables

Aris Feryanto aris_feryanto at yahoo.com
Fri May 13 22:06:01 CEST 2011

Hi,

The recently used tables is now using ajax. I've just pushed to my repo, so the demo [0] will be available in an hour later. Comment and suggestion are welcome, mainly regarding the ajax-related code:
- ajax request in navigation.js
- ajax response in navigation.php
- ajax trigger in header.inc.php (the triggering is done by adding <script> tag to call js function in the navigation frame, any better way?)

[0] http://demo.phpmyadmin.net/gsoc-aris/

Cheers,

--
Aris Feryanto