[Phpmyadmin-devel] Recently Used Tables

Aris Feryanto aris_feryanto at yahoo.com
Tue May 17 18:39:33 CEST 2011

On 16 Mei 2011, at 19:37, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:

> Tyron Madlener a écrit :
>>> This feature exists but is not enabled by default.

Just want to make sure we all refer to the same thing. I guess "this feature" here, means only the collapsable tree (not along with the sorting). Please correct me if I am wrong.

And @Tyron: even the collapsable tree can be sorted (sort by the db first, then sort by the tables for each db), I think it is not a good idea to do so. As I've mentioned before, users will be confused by the "always changing" list (e.g. If tables are sorted from the most recently used, you do not want to spend more time to look for a table in the list because the list often change, right? :)