[Phpmyadmin-devel] AJAXify phpMyAdmin Interface - GSOC 2011 - Create Table in navigation panel

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Thu May 19 20:50:49 CEST 2011

Thilanka Kaushalya a écrit :
> Hi Marc,
>
> I worked with create table dialog and currently faced with some problems
> with it.
> I rewrote the table_create click event in the navigation.js and it
> popups the dialog correctly with the form. Then for the form submit and
> increase the number of fields withing the dialog, I used same code which
> was at the functions.js. Currently following scenarios are working as
> follows.
>
>    1. Create a table using the link at navigation bar - works correctly
>    2. Create a table using the form at the db_structure and
>       db_operations - works correctly
>    3. First create the table using navigation bar and then create
>       another table using the form at db_structure and db_operations -
>       This popups couple of dialog boxes (two or three) with a dialog
>       with the entered table name (1 in image )and others with the empty
>       name(2 in image). (as shown in the scenario 3 in the doc [1]).
>    4. First create the table using the forms and then create another
>       table using the link at the navigation bar - After submitting the
>       create_table_form at the dialog it shows that the required fields
>       are empty.
>
> I tried many ways to find what is the problem with this, but could not
> solve. Is there any special place where I can submit the current changes
> as a patch to you, so you can check it.
>
> [1]
> - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nf11ta4TXvG53JOmb7xANIB0GT7v9Rj8GdbAH_ICz7I/edit?hl=en&authkey=CM_izoME#
> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nf11ta4TXvG53JOmb7xANIB0GT7v9Rj8GdbAH_ICz7I/edit?hl=en&authkey=CM_izoME#>
>
> <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nf11ta4TXvG53JOmb7xANIB0GT7v9Rj8GdbAH_ICz7I/edit?hl=en&authkey=CM_izoME#>Please
> help me on this issue.
>
> Regards,
> Thilanka.

Hi Thilanka,
I am following your repository (master branch) via the mechanism listed
in [2]; I believe this is the best place to put your code, even if there
are problems with it.

This way, me or anyone in the community can potentially help you.

[2] http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/Git#Merging_remote_branches