[Phpmyadmin-devel] Zoom Search

Ammar Yasir ammaryasir.88 at gmail.com
Mon May 23 12:43:11 CEST 2011

Hi,
I pushed my work. I just tried to add a sub-tab on the table search page,
one for the normal search and the other for zoom search. I just wanted to
get back feedback on whether the design will be okay to proceed?
Please don't mind how I have coded for now, just coded very quickly to get a
basic design of the interface. I'll code it properly after suggestions.

Since user needs to select only two columns in the zoom search page, instead
of listing out all columns I provided two select boxes where user will
select the two columns first and I'll display the field type, collation,
operator and value based on that later. Also since we don't need to display
the results, the options link on that page was removed.

One more thing: For tabs, if I am not providing any link then the mouse
cursor changes to X and they appear as disabled. How to change that?

Regards,
Ammar Yasir
http://repo.or.cz/w/phpmyadmin/ammaryasirr.git