[Phpmyadmin-devel] More options for browsing OpenGIS data

Madhura Jayaratne madhura.cj at gmail.com
Tue May 24 09:22:44 CEST 2011

On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 12:00 PM, Piotr Przybylski <piotr.prz at gmail.com>wrote:

> I have'nt looked closely, but one thing struck me - please add space
> before units in "[GEOMETRY – 2.2KiB]", seeing "2KiB" may look ok, but
> "2bytes" is just wrong :)
>
> --
> Piotr Przybylski

Hi Piotr,

Thank you for your comment.

Displaying the text 'GEOMETRY' and size next to it was the default way the
geometry data were displayed and I did not make any alterations to it. I
only added the other two types (WKT and WKB). Looking into it a bit I
noticed that a similar way is used for BINARY and BLOB.

Further 2 bytes are displayed as 2B.

--
Thanks and Regards,

Madhura Jayaratne