[Phpmyadmin-devel] Remember the last way user sorted tables

Aris Feryanto aris_feryanto at yahoo.com
Tue May 24 12:17:11 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I've pushed the implementation of feature "Remember the last way user sorted tables" when browsing tables. You may try it at the demo server [0].

Current implementation only remember the sorting in the session variable. So, when you logout and login again, the sorting will be refreshed.
In order to keep it persistent across session, I will add a new table in phpMyAdmin database and store the sorting and maybe other "browsing"-related data in there later.

In the settings page, I added new boolean field (RememberConfig) under
Settings -> Main frame -> Browse mode -> Remember table's sorting
I set the default value to "true", so you can test the demo without changing any settings.

Any feedback or suggestion is really appreciated.

Regards,

--
Aris Feryanto