[Phpmyadmin-devel] pmahomme on LCD screens

Piotr Przybylski piotr.prz at gmail.com
Thu May 26 14:31:24 CEST 2011

2011/5/26 Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info>:
> Hi,
> I would like to share my experience and seek experience of others, about
> how active tabs are displayed in phpMyAdmin for the pmahomme default theme.
>
> On a LG Flatron W2243T, I cannot see the color difference between an
> active tab and the other tabs.
>
> On a CRT, all is fine.

There must be something really wrong with levels on this particular
LG... Active tab has white background, inactive/disabled tabs have
about 7% gray. I see the difference clearly on my Dell Precision M4500
notebook. Does anybody here have a business class notebook / notebook
with poor LCD? My experience shows that it's easier to find poor LCD
for tests in these than a standalone monitor. I have one at home (Dell
Latitude E6500), but I can't check until Wednesday.

For reference, I attached a screenshot so that we don't have to run
phpMyAdmin to check how it looks.

[1] http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/5642/tabsn.png

--
Piotr Przybylski