[Phpmyadmin-devel] pmahomme on LCD screens

Rouslan Placella rouslan at placella.com
Thu May 26 14:19:58 CEST 2011

The LCD monitor is showing you the better picture, as CRTs have a
non-linear response to brightness (and colour) and need gamma correction
(which people often don't bother setting up on their computers). That
said, on my cheap TFT Acer AL1716 monitor I can clearly see the
difference between active and inactive tabs with pmahomme theme.

Rouslan