[Phpmyadmin-devel] AJAXify phpMyAdmin Interface - GSOC 2011 - Create Table in navigation panel

Thilanka Kaushalya lgtkaushalya at gmail.com
Fri May 27 12:36:30 CEST 2011

Hi Marc,

I did following changes to the create table option in PMA and pushed it to
the repo.

   1. Changed the number of columns in the create table option in to default
   value which is 2
   2. Changed the position of the Add "x" columns Go to the top of the form.

But in the 2nd option I removed the <fieldset> tag out of the column and
just added them to a <td> in the table. Since the tables are vertically
aligned to top (valign="top") the text and the input boxes are not aligned
well within the option. So should I change the css properties of this.
Please check the changes.

Regards,
Thilanka.

--