[Phpmyadmin-devel] makegrid.js help

Rouslan Placella rouslan at placella.com
Sun Nov 6 13:51:56 CET 2011

On Sun, 2011-11-06 at 06:54 -0500, Marc Delisle wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would appreciate help about one display issue. In QA_3_4, browsing
> sakila.actor with Firefox 7.0.1 (tested on Vista) shows vertical solid
> lines at the right of each data column. This is the expected behavior,
> produced by
>
> #table_results td.data {
> border-right: 1px solid #444444;
> }
>
> However in master, the lines appear then disappear. It happens somewhere
> in makegrid.js.

Hi Marc,

the issue is that each table column is overlayed with a div element and
they have conflicting border-right CSS declarations. Fix below, adjust
it as you see fit, if needed.

http://repo.or.cz/w/phpmyadmin/roccivic.git/commitdiff/4d1e6f302f04543ce1fea0524d3d8179ee894d21

Or pull from branch "colborder" of
git://repo.or.cz/phpmyadmin/roccivic.git

Rouslan