[Phpmyadmin-devel] Improved data point editor in zoom search

Rouslan Placella rouslan at placella.com
Sat Nov 19 21:54:08 CET 2011

Hi there,

I did a bit of work on the data point editor in the zoom search feature.
I changed a bit the layout of the editor to make it more compact and
also made it a bit more user friendly. I added a "Cancel" button and
renamed the "Submit" button to "Save". I also added the ability to save
the data point by pressing the enter key from within any of the editor
fields.

A screenshot with a before/after comparison is attached.

I've already pushed to master since these are relatively small changes
and I don't expect any of them to introduce new bugs. Commit hash is:
b131ec75ba6db8f33bf0f6af1190f03525e5f8a0

Rouslan