[Phpmyadmin-devel] "Stick table tools to top of page" and Designer

Rouslan Placella rouslan at placella.com
Thu Nov 24 17:28:54 CET 2011

On Wed, 2011-11-23 at 18:16 -0500, Marc Delisle wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tested the Designer on IE 9. It seems that since commit
> 860586e3b2178080c26c92dacc046ad63ea616d5, the Designer-specific toolbar
> disappears.

Hi Marc,

I had to disable the menu "stickiness" for the designer, which fixed the
problem. This is because with the menu stuck to the top of the page, the
user can drag a table underneath it and not be able to get it back. On
the other hand leaving the tables go over the menu would defeat the
purpose of stickying the menu to the top of the page in the first place,
since the user would have to scroll all the way up in any case.

Anyway, fixed by commit 2776f894446e515cadd9ff530b1e4fb3eb4255bf

Rouslan