[Phpmyadmin-devel] Dynamically increasing Create table dialog's size

Piotr Przybylski piotr.prz at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 14:52:24 CEST 2011

2011/10/9 Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info>:
> Hi,
> please comment on my commit 554c1df307b47516dc0249fc75bdec2ad5c5e5a1.

I think size should be computed when AJAX response comes, and with
some reasonable min sizes. Also, I don't like the idea of referencing
frames (top.frame_content) when it can be easily avoided. Something
like that should do:

+                 height: $(window.document.body).innerHeight()-16,
+                 width: $(window.document.body).innerWidth()-16,

--
Regards,
Piotr Przybylski