[Phpmyadmin-devel] new enum editor works well

Rouslan Placella rouslan at placella.com
Wed Oct 26 19:03:52 CEST 2011

On Wed, 2011-10-26 at 12:40 -0400, Marc Delisle wrote:
> Rouslan,
>
> the new enum/set editor is a good improvement, thanks.

Glad you like it. And I was actually just going to post something about
that. Anyway, the changes are:

JavaScript version:
* Switched to jQuery UI
* Added option to drop fields
* Editor correctly handles empty fields and fields that only contain
  whitespace characters
* 1 to 9 new fields can be added to the editor with 1 click
* Integrated with Routines editor

Non-JavaScript version:
* Improved parsing of input values
* Added option to drop fields
* Editor remembers form values when adding/dropping fields
* Integrated with Routines editor

I think that's about it, but I might be forgetting something...
If anyone has some time to test it, that would be great.

Rouslan