[Phpmyadmin-devel] Create table seems broken again

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 20:52:32 CEST 2011

On 10/26/2011 2:44 PM, Marc Delisle wrote:
> Isaac Bennetch a écrit :
>> Hi, I'm unable to create a new table in Safari or Internet Explorer.
>> After clicking the "Create table" link in the navigation frame or
>> filling in a name and number of columns in a database's Structure tab, I
>> get a blank page displayed in the main frame.
>
> Hi Isaac,
> I cannot reproduce this problem, with current master on IE 8 / XP.

Interesting, you are correct that master is not the problem -- my home
development instance is okay. I was testing sometime on the demo server
and I still see this behavior there. Odd, since both the demo and my
home server seem to be running the exact same updated version (last
commit e58a5f5...).

Sorry for the false alarm, I should have checked at home before sending
the message. I've no idea what could be wrong on the demo server, though.

Thanks