[Phpmyadmin-devel] Plug-able authentication for phpMyAdimin

Darshana Gunawardana darshanasbg at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 1 16:12:34 CEST 2012

> Le 2012-03-31 15:28, Darshana Gunawardana a écrit :

>> Hi Marc,
>>
>> I worked on implementing plug-able authentication and for simulation
>> purpose, a new tab was added to main tab pane and file importer was
>> used to import the plugin. Currently I have added another input to
>> specify the plugin name since the plugin name can defer from the file
>> name and it is required to install the plugin. Is there any other way
>> to find the plugin name other than this way?
>
> Darshana,
> I'm not sure I follow. Are you talking about the "INSTALL PLUGIN" statement?
> Marc Delisle

Hi Marc,

Yes, I am talking about the 'INSTALL PLUGIN' statement and according to the documentation[0] the plugin name is specified in 'st_mysql_plugin' structure[1]. So is there any way to get the plugin name?

[0] http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/install-plugin.html
[1] http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/plugin-data-structures.html