[Phpmyadmin-devel] about the export_xml branch

Dieter Adriaenssens dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 21:40:29 CEST 2012

Op 5 april 2012 21:22 heeft Dieter Adriaenssens
<dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com> het volgende geschreven:
> Op 5 april 2012 17:24 heeft Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> het
> volgende geschreven:
>> Le 2012-04-05 11:17, Michal Čihař a écrit :
>>> Hi

>>> I've asked about this less than year ago ;-)
>>>
>>> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.php.phpmyadmin.devel/9743
>>
>> There was a commit on this branch on Feb 16, 2012.
>
> Madhura did something with that branch, but I don't kno what.
> I created it before previous GSoC, as far as I'm concerned it can be removed.

Wait, that branch contains some patches for exporting views in xml.
But they would cause problems when import the xml again, AFAIR. I was
going to fix this before merging it to master. If we get a GSoC
project for the plugins idea, these changes might be void anyway.

commits :

bbdf4cf808e6
87575151eec
d0caeef254b