[Phpmyadmin-devel] Project Component

Ahmed Waheed waheedmp3 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 18:55:18 CEST 2012

I'm submitting an idea of my own, not one of the listed.. and I noticed
that one of the features is proposed by someone else too, I thought to
remove this feature from my proposal to avoid duplication, but the problem
is that rest of my features depend on this feature which is not implemented
yet..I can't remove it, and in the same time I'm afraid that to be
considered a duplication..my proposal contains other features it is only
one feature that is proposed by someone else.

so what?