[Phpmyadmin-devel] proposals: Refactoring: Insert/edit, Privileges, Operations, Structure

nandu nandu130 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 15:36:56 CEST 2012

On Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 12:26 AM, Dieter Adriaenssens <
dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com> wrote:

> Op 31 maart 2012 19:20 heeft nandu <nandu130 at gmail.com> het volgende
> geschreven:
> > Thanks..
> > they are related  javascript code embedded in (or referenced from) HTML5
> > documents can use the objects and methods provided by jQuery to perform
> its
> > tasks. yes you are correct that it cannot be used in html5,
> > So can it be considered as 1 thing that i can include in my proposal,
> though
> > am intending to find others too???
>
> Please use bottom posting on this mailing list. [0]
>
> Can you prepare a patch that implements this idea and post it to our
> tracker [1] or create a fork of the phpmyadmin code on github and
> issues a pull request, as explained on our website [3].

hello,
        I have my semester exams going on currently so am not able to give
the maximum time
to this patch, I also regret that I dint followed the bottom level posting,
and all the mess ups.

In order to identify a device we can use

if( navigator.userAgent.match(/Android/i)
 || navigator.userAgent.match(/webOS/i)
 || navigator.userAgent.match(/iPhone/i)
 || navigator.userAgent.match(/iPad/i)
 || navigator.userAgent.match(/iPod/i)
 || navigator.userAgent.match(/BlackBerry/i)
 )

{

$(function () {
   $('input:text').prop({
       autocapitalize: 'off',
       autocorrect: 'off'
   });
});

}

I am confused regarding which file this code is to be updated in
phpmyadmin??
I have to submit the patch before 10th.. please help