[Phpmyadmin-devel] Improving Sync for Big Tables

adeel khan ak1733 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 13:15:36 CEST 2012

Hi,
I didnt checked this mail. Sorry Michal i didnt applied to gsoc this time,
because of some constraints. I hope any one else would improve the sync
feature for big tables by going through the idea. I think its workable. As
you have already mentioned that importing use this scheme for assuring
script exec time because the same case applies to importing of data. You
need some assurance that the script should run to a minimal time, and you
can always tell user (which is not the case in import) that how much data
is inserted or else.

adeel