[Phpmyadmin-devel] Feature ID: 3494139

Philip Karailanidis phil.230 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 16:37:24 CEST 2012

Thank you for the replies!

Well, the feature is ready and all there's left is for me to submit the
patch.

I got to know github today (frankly more complicated than I thought) and I
have cloned the phpmyadmin repo to my pc.
Now, in order to submit the patch, should I make a new branch, where I can
commit the changes and then make a pull request?
I am a little bit confused by the whole thing... svn is much simpler!

thanks again :)