[Phpmyadmin-devel] Any further release of 3.4

Dieter Adriaenssens dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 09:17:49 CEST 2012

Op 11 april 2012 08:48 heeft Michal Čihař <michal at cihar.com> het
volgende geschreven:
> Hi all
>
> now when 3.5 is out, do we plan to do one more release of 3.4 series or
> not? The main reason for this question is whether bug fixes and
> translation updates should still be pushed to QA_3_4 or it can be
> safely ignored.

Hi,

I think we can stop bugfix support for the 3.4 series, now that 3.5 is
out. Same for translation updates.
We could do one final bugfix release in 3.4 with the bugs that are
solved in that branch at the moment, with a final update of the
translations at the time of the release.
>From then on we would only do security releases in the 3.4 branch.

Kind regards,

Dieter

> --