[Phpmyadmin-devel] Any further release of 3.4

Thijs Kinkhorst thijs at debian.org
Wed Apr 11 10:17:50 CEST 2012

On Wed, April 11, 2012 08:48, Michal Cihar wrote:
> now when 3.5 is out, do we plan to do one more release of 3.4 series or
> not? The main reason for this question is whether bug fixes and
> translation updates should still be pushed to QA_3_4 or it can be
> safely ignored.

We have a problem with getting 3.5 in Debian because 3.5 contains code
that may only be used in non-commercial context, or otherwise a paid
licence is needed (highcharts). That's obviously prohibitive for us.

As long as that's not resolved we need to stick wih 3.4; so it really
depends on what timeframe we're looking at there if we could make use of
further 3.4 updates.

Cheers,
Thijs