[Phpmyadmin-devel] Proposal: Refactoring Designer/schema integration

Adnan hiddenpearls at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 12:28:03 CEST 2012

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 3:01 PM, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:

> Le 2012-04-19 03:23, Adnan a écrit :
>
> > hi guys,
> >
> > here is a very initial demo of PMA-Designer using jQueryUI API's.
> > Suggestions are always welcome.
> > drag and drop the fields and experience it.
> > http://jollyhits.com/pma/
>
> Hi,
>
> First, please use the correct terminology: tables and _columns_, not
> fields.
>
> Ok

> Second, it's not intuitive that dragging a column to another table means
> to establish a relation between these tables.

On the other hand, drawing a line between columns would be intuitive.

> Of course, There would be a line showing relation between columns  using
Canvas tags like in current PMA-Designer. I was showing a very initial demo
with dragging columns actually.

> --
> Marc Delisle
> http://infomarc.info

Muhammad Adnan
Twitter: @hiddenpearls
I blog too do u know ? http:// www.imblog.info
Failure takes you higher than success ..!
you sell code, I sell my brain.