[Phpmyadmin-devel] Simple sort for server_processlist.php

Chanaka Dharmarathna pe.chanaka.ck at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 17:54:14 CEST 2012

> > I'm going to implement feature request [0].
> > But have no clear idea of that, at least which process list this is
> about.
> > I cannot find a file called server_processlist.php in PMA.
> > Its highly appreciated if you can explain me on this.
> >
> > [0] :
> >
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=958985&group_id=23067&atid=377411
>
> I believe that the processlist is now on the server_status.php page.

Hi Rouslan,

Thanks for your very quick reply.
File server_status.php is there. I access it by URL and that is the page
under status tab in PMA home page. (this is my first time using status tab
:) )
I can see same table PROCESSLIST in information_schema with dynamic data.
(not sortable by columns)
Is the feature request ask to implement sortable ability by column as the
snippet of diff showing ?

Regards !

*Chanaka*