[Phpmyadmin-devel] PMA_CommonFunctions

Rouslan Placella rouslan at placella.com
Sat Aug 18 19:22:53 CEST 2012

Just in case you guys decide to change this class from a singleton to
something else, may I recommend that this gets done after GSoC? As IMO
such a move will create a whole bunch of conflicts for everyone to
resolve and yet there is no clear advantage other than shorter syntax in
this move.

Bye,
Rouslan