[Phpmyadmin-devel] phpmyadmin accident....

Dieter Adriaenssens dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 23:09:01 CEST 2012

Hi Michael,

The right place to ask for help about this issue seems to be either the
helpdesk of Amazon, or a forum/help desk of Ubuntu, Apache or Tomcat, as
this clearly is a web server issue.
This mailing list is intended for discussing development of phpMyAdmin.

A hint to point you in the right direction : check the log files of your
webserver.

Kind regards,
Dieter Adriaenssens.
Op 19 aug. 2012 20:23 schreef "Michael Gesundheit" <mikeg at rocketmail.com>