[Phpmyadmin-devel] Navigation DB

Dron Rathore dron.rathore at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 14:35:07 CET 2012

@rouslan:
>> Hmmm.. there are no framesets in master

Well sorry for replying late, i tried every release of PMA and there
was none without framesets. The 2 framesets, one for navigation.php
and another one for tbl_structure or other, that we call main frame
havn't dwarfed(As far as i have found, might you be using different
release, if it is the case then please update me about it).
So, it took a while for me to figure out in what context i was talking
and i found it right. Just, instead of calling a click event of outer
anchor(refer to my previous mail) we can do it directly i.e. Adding a
#curr_db_name to window.location for each click in Navigation panel,
in that way we will not be using something extra for $Global and will
not cause any consequences with MaxNavigation and can solve the Marc's
Bug(refer to his mail).