[Phpmyadmin-devel] Theme Manager and Css Printing

Rouslan Placella rouslan at placella.com
Thu Dec 13 12:49:53 CET 2012

On 12/13/2012 01:28 AM, Dron Rathore wrote:
> Hi all,
> Can anyone help me out in understanding printcss.php(at phpmyadmin/)
> and its relation with the Theme manager class.

print.css is loaded when a page is displayed in print view (click a
"print view" link at the bottom of a result set page). As far as its
relationship to the Theme Manager, that's easy, there isn't one. The
print css file is never overridden by any theme, so that the user can
get consistent printouts regardless of which theme is selected.

Does that explain what you needed?

Bye,
Rouslan