[Phpmyadmin-devel] about generating pages in PMA 4

Rouslan Placella rouslan at placella.com
Mon Dec 17 14:14:42 CET 2012

On 12/17/2012 12:54 PM, Marc Delisle wrote:
> Rouslan Placella a écrit :
>> On 12/17/2012 01:00 AM, Marc Delisle wrote:
>>> Hi Rouslan,
>>> do you have an idea about the following issue? In some refactoring I am
>>> doing, the HTML I expect to see on the main page, appears instead as a
>>> notification.
>>
>> I'm not sure I follow. Link to commit?
>
> https://github.com/lem9/phpmyadmin/commit/34b18e0ae9921f63e41da2a8b38986727a9a0096
>
> To test, go to Structure for a table, click on Change for one column,
> change something and Save.

Looking at the response content, there is noting out of place, so the
server is doing its job properly here..,

That form has an "ajax" class, this means that the there must be a
custom event handler somewhere for it. Some grepping reveals it at[0].
The code that triggers the response being shown in an ajax notification
seems to be [1].

Does this help?

Bye,
Rouslan