[Phpmyadmin-devel] Concatenating JS files

Dron Rathore dron.rathore at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 00:58:05 CET 2012

Hi Rouslan,
Well the idea is great and it should be good to be applied but that
developers concern is also a big concern!

But there is more about it, if we plan to cache that big file(we are
certainly gzipping it?) over the browser(will substantially decrease
more payload) then we have to purge the whole big file if even a
single file among the list has been changed. Also minified versions
sometimes causes error in gzipping and also if we merge it with
another minified file.

Dron Rathore