[Phpmyadmin-devel] Migration to github

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Mon Feb 6 19:37:40 CET 2012

Hi all

Dne Sun, 5 Feb 2012 10:36:03 +0100
Michal Čihař <michal at cihar.com> napsal(a):

> as agreed yesterday, we are going to move our repositories to Github,
> all you need to do are few simple steps described on the wiki:
>
> https://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/Git_migration
>
> What I need right now is you to send me your login on github so that I
> can add you to the project. Once all people are granted access we will
> actually switch to using github, what will be announced later.

I think that all of recently active developers now have access, so are
you ready to switch soon? Let's say tomorrow?

I'm currently pushing website update to point people to github, so this
part will be already done. I'll update wiki, demo server and whatever
else I will remember to use new links tomorrow.

--
	Michal Čihař | http://cihar.com | http://phpmyadmin.cz