[Phpmyadmin-devel] Moving all end user scripts to examples dir

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Mon Feb 13 13:36:48 CET 2012

Hi all

as I feel that scripts directory has become sort of mess of developer
and end user scripts, I would like to move all things which are
interesting for end users to examples dir. I've already done this with
signon and openid example scripts, the only remaining piece now are SQL
scripts for creating phpMyAdmin configuration storage. Any objections
against moving SQL scripts there as well?

PS: I'm doing all this in QA_3_5 branch.