[Phpmyadmin-devel] feature freeze for 3.5 ?

Dieter Adriaenssens dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 17:29:43 CET 2012

2012/1/6 Michal Čihař <michal at cihar.com>:
> Hi
> Dne Fri, 06 Jan 2012 07:06:29 -0500
> Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> napsal(a):
>> Is it too soon to declare a feature freeze for 3.5, therefore switching
>> master to 3.6.0-dev and opening QA_3_5 ?
> I'd definitely wait with branching, though new features should be
> limited now - to avoid new breakages and new strings to translate. I
> think hard freeze can wait for beta phase.

I agree. If I remember correctly QA_3_4 was only created when 3.4 went
into beta.
We should focus now on stabilising 3.5-alpha, before adding more features.

Kind regards,

Dieter Adriaenssens

More information about the Developers mailing list